Being a part of RobotNext, you will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic and open-minded environment – but no less professional – with friendly colleagues who have high-level of qualifications. In addition, RobotNext always facilitates raising professional skills for our staff through specialized training programs; or even takes care of staff’s mind by travelling or parties in order to consolidate internal relationships.
- Work with automation equipments
- Make assembly progressing drawings
- Research and design the structure for automation products
- Support and work with teammates to provide optimal industrial automation solutions
- Support in testing products before shipping customers
- Intern or undergraduated university/college in major related to machanical or automation field
- Work knowledge in automation area
- Language: English at basic level in communication and reading documents in English; knowing Indian is an additional advantage
- Have a good ability to use tools and software to serve your work
- Be good at communication skill
- Have teamwork skill
- Experienced 2-3 years in this area is an additional advantage
- Have creative thinking and problem solving skill
- To be progressive, always research and develop
- Hard-work, be honest and high responsible
You have a big passion for automation and robotics? Are you finding an ideal working-environment to develop yourself? RobotNext prides itself on being the company you are looking for. Innovate and develop together to create values for customers.
Apply now to have a chance of being a part of RobotNext . Your success is also our success !